If you are buying a house in New Jersey, Southern New York, and Eastern Florida please read this:
With the high price of Real Estate, you can not afford to buy a house with potential problems! Don't take a chance! Get a comprehensive evaluation of the condition of the house before the deal is finalized. If Security Home Inspectors discover a problem, you will have the advantage to discuss it with the seller on the renegotiation of the price or if the issue can't be resolved you can avoid buying a house with major problems.
Why Choose Security Home Inspectors?
There are many qualified home inspection companies in New Jersey, Southern New York, and Eastern Florida. Inspectors are trained to examine the heating and cooling systems, roof, chimney, electrical system, foundation, basement and/or crawlspace, ventilation, water intrusion, siding, exhaust, drainage and many others. What makes one different from another? Besides our money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the thoroughness of our inspection, here are some other things to consider:
- We are full service real estate home inspection company offering 7 days-a-week service.
- All inspections are performed in accordance with the national standards of practice.
- We have made a tremendous investment in testing equipment to accurately assess the condition of each component in a house.
- An on-site report is given with every inspection.
- Our report is the most thorough, detailed, easy to understand professional report designed specifically for home inspections.
- We create a summary report for busy agents.
- We accept business checks, personal checks, or plain old cash.
Plan to attend the inspection
- You should plan to attend the home inspection. Please be aware that a typical inspection lasts for 2 - 4 hours depending on the size, complexity and age of the home.
- Make a list of questions. The inspector is working for you so follow us around and ask questions. Remember, there are no stupid questions.
- Dress appropriately for the inspection. You will be looking under sinks, around furnaces, in the garage, etc.
- Discuss any concerns with the inspector at the property while it is fresh in your mind.
- Payment is due upon completion of the inspection unless prior arrangments have been made.
Helpful information when making appointment
- Address of property to be inspected
- Buyer's contact information (including e-mail & cell phone)
- Agent's contact information
- Approximate age of the home
- Description of the home (size, floors, bathrooms)
- Unique Features (second kitchen, basement, etc)
- Access to property (keys, access codes, alarm codes)
- Status of utilities (on or off)
- What you want inspected besides the house (barn, guest house, fences, irrigations, pool)
REMEMBER: The inspector is working for you. Please feel free to ask questions.
Our inspectors are members of NJ-Alphi. We use state-of-the-art equipment including Carbon Monoxide detectors, gas leak detectors, moisture meters, laser temperature gauges. We use the best on-site reporting system to provide you with the most complete home inspection available.